SAP BOBJ Consultant
Our customer is looking for experienced Webi reports and Dashboard specialist.
Reports/Developer will performs work assignments in one or more of the following areas:
- Providing technical guidance and direction to other staff members;
- Participating in project planning and requirements definition;
- System, Unit, QA and User testing
- Implementation and promotion of reports and BO Universe;
- Providing end-user training and documentation
- This position will primarily be working with end users to understand the requirements as well as the DB expert to map the requirements to the Business Objects Universe(s)
- There will be a set of standard Webi Reports to develop as well as a few Dashboards develop using the latest SAP BI4.1 Design Studio.
- Knowledge of SQL would be highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years experience of reports development in the SAP BOBJ XI 2.x, 3.x or 4.x environment, using Webi (Web Intelligence)
- Strong experience developing & supporting business objects universes in both .UNV and .UNX format
- Experience with Dashboard development using either Xselsius or 4.1 Design Studio
- Experience in SQL development,
- Pluses would be: Experience programming & writing MS SQL Server and DB2 Stored Procedures
Submitting a resume: If you do not meet the Basic Qualifications for this role, please do not apply.